2018-2019 Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster Application Term: June 12, 2018-June 14, 2019
The Bay Rockets Association is seeking students interested in becoming members of the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster committee. Selected students will have the opportunity to actively participate in the development, spirit and Booster decisions that contribute to the Bay Athletic programs. All students who have a love for athletics are encouraged to apply for participation with the Student Athletic Booster committee.
Requirements for consideration:
- BHS student who actively supports the spirit and all athletics at BHS
- Maintain a 1.5+ GPA
- Student in Grade 8-11 for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Submit a 250 minimum word essay describing why you want to support BHS athletics,
- Interview with a panel from the booster board members
- Attend 4 athletic booster meetings, held in September, December, March, and June
- 16 hours of volunteer service with the Bay Rockets Association, and
- Support all student athletes, coaches, and administration.
All applications and essays must be received on or before April 30, 2018 and submitted to:
Bay Rockets Association Board Attn: Gretchen Thompson, Student Advisor 27236 Lake Rd. Bay Village, OH 44140
Interviews will be scheduled and completed by May 31, 2018. Selected students will be notified on June 15, 2018.
Preference for the Bay Rockets Association Scholarship will be given to students who have participated on the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster Committee.
View and print out application here: BRAB student application 2018-2019