Saturday, February 17th at 9 a.m.
Early Packet Pick-Up
Friday, February 16th
3:00 – 7:00 PM
Bay High West Gym
Late Registration and Packet Pickup
Saturday, February 17th
7:30 – 8:45 AM
Race starts and finishes at:
Bay High School
29230 Wolf Rd
Grab some friends and have some fun!
- Long-sleeve cotton t-shirt
- Pancake breakfast Breakfast
- Hot chocolate, coffee, water
- Awards to top-finishers
- B-tag timing results
To register online through February 16th at 9 a.m., go to www.hermescleveland.com or download a mail-in race form by clicking on this link: http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/print_forms/snoball.pdf
Pre-registration cost is $15 for students and $20 for adults. Race-day cost is $20 for students and $25 for adults.
October 27th and 28th
Bay Middle and Bay High Schools
Donate clothing, any cloth items, shoes, and bags and help support Bay Rocket Athletics. Items will be donated to Savers which supports Easter Seals. All donations will be resold, reused, or recycled.
Drive up & Drop Off:
Friday 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tax Receipts and Raffle tickets available at trucks during Drive up & Drop Off hours.
Athletes will be at trucks to help with your bags. If you have more than 15 large bags a pick-up can be arranged.
- 4:30 pm: Registration Begins
- 5:00-6:00 pm: Gates Open for Trick or Treating with support from local businesses and organizations
- 6:00-6:45 pm: Rocket Burger Meal, Games and Prizes
- 7:00 pm: Watch the Bay Rockets football team tackle Valley Forge!
Ages 3-12 Welcome (must be accompanied by an adult)
Cost and What’s Included:
- Cost is $10 per child (ages 3-12) – this includes entrance to Trick or Treat the Track, collection bag and candy, Rocket Burger Meal and chance to win fun prizes and a ticket to the game.
- Cost is $8 per adult – this includes entrance to Trick or
Treat the Track, a Rocket Burger Meal and a ticket to the game.
The Bay Rocket Athletic Boosters are seeking students in grades 8-11 to become members of the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster committee. Selected students will have the opportunity to actively participate in the development, spirit and Booster decisions that contribute to the Bay athletic program. All students who have a love for athletics are encouraged to apply for participation with the Student Athletic Booster committee. Applications can be found on the BRAB website (http://www.bayrocketsassociation.com/) and at the Middle and High School Main offices. Complete applications must be received by April 30, 2017.
4th Annual March Madness Brackets
$50 Donation per Bracket
-50% from each bracket goes to Bay Rockets Association to fund equipment requests for Bay sports programs
-$25 from each Bracket goes into prize pool
1st Place – 70% of prize pool
2nd Place – 20% of prize pool
3rd Place – 10% of prize pool
- – Enter as many times as you like
- – Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers
- – All brackets will be electronic through our Turbo Tourney software
- – Timely scoring updates during each round of tournament
- – Winners will be contacted morning following Championship game.
- After registering, you will receive and email from Turbo Tourney which is the website hosting our brackets. All instructions and rules will be found on through that email.
- ENTRY DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15 AT 10:00PM
- BRACKETS WILL BE LOCKED THURSDAY, MARCH 16 at 9:00AM