2018-2019 Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster Application Term: June 12, 2018-June 14, 2019
The Bay Rockets Association is seeking students interested in becoming members of the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster committee. Selected students will have the opportunity to actively participate in the development, spirit and Booster decisions that contribute to the Bay Athletic programs. All students who have a love for athletics are encouraged to apply for participation with the Student Athletic Booster committee.
Requirements for consideration:
- BHS student who actively supports the spirit and all athletics at BHS
- Maintain a 1.5+ GPA
- Student in Grade 8-11 for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Submit a 250 minimum word essay describing why you want to support BHS athletics,
- Interview with a panel from the booster board members
- Attend 4 athletic booster meetings, held in September, December, March, and June
- 16 hours of volunteer service with the Bay Rockets Association, and
- Support all student athletes, coaches, and administration.
All applications and essays must be received on or before April 30, 2018 and submitted to:
Bay Rockets Association Board Attn: Gretchen Thompson, Student Advisor 27236 Lake Rd. Bay Village, OH 44140
Interviews will be scheduled and completed by May 31, 2018. Selected students will be notified on June 15, 2018.
Preference for the Bay Rockets Association Scholarship will be given to students who have participated on the Bay Rocket Student Athletic Booster Committee.
View and print out application here: BRAB student application 2018-2019
Saturday, February 17th at 9 a.m.
Early Packet Pick-Up
Friday, February 16th
3:00 – 7:00 PM
Bay High West Gym
Late Registration and Packet Pickup
Saturday, February 17th
7:30 – 8:45 AM
Race starts and finishes at:
Bay High School
29230 Wolf Rd
Grab some friends and have some fun!
- Long-sleeve cotton t-shirt
- Pancake breakfast Breakfast
- Hot chocolate, coffee, water
- Awards to top-finishers
- B-tag timing results
To register online through February 16th at 9 a.m., go to www.hermescleveland.com or download a mail-in race form by clicking on this link: http://www.hermescleveland.com/roadracing/print_forms/snoball.pdf
Pre-registration cost is $15 for students and $20 for adults. Race-day cost is $20 for students and $25 for adults.
October 27th and 28th
Bay Middle and Bay High Schools
Donate clothing, any cloth items, shoes, and bags and help support Bay Rocket Athletics. Items will be donated to Savers which supports Easter Seals. All donations will be resold, reused, or recycled.
Drive up & Drop Off:
Friday 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tax Receipts and Raffle tickets available at trucks during Drive up & Drop Off hours.
Athletes will be at trucks to help with your bags. If you have more than 15 large bags a pick-up can be arranged.
- 4:30 pm: Registration Begins
- 5:00-6:00 pm: Gates Open for Trick or Treating with support from local businesses and organizations
- 6:00-6:45 pm: Rocket Burger Meal, Games and Prizes
- 7:00 pm: Watch the Bay Rockets football team tackle Valley Forge!
Ages 3-12 Welcome (must be accompanied by an adult)
Cost and What’s Included:
- Cost is $10 per child (ages 3-12) – this includes entrance to Trick or Treat the Track, collection bag and candy, Rocket Burger Meal and chance to win fun prizes and a ticket to the game.
- Cost is $8 per adult – this includes entrance to Trick or
Treat the Track, a Rocket Burger Meal and a ticket to the game.